How To Make Chocolate Chip Cookies | Best Chocolate Chip Cookies. Chocolate chip cookies are one of the most popular cookies in the United States and Americans love to eat them. This recipe for chocolate chip cookies creates delicious cookies with crunchy edges and chewy middles.
This chocolate chip recipe is the most delicious. Take this recipe from 20,000 people in the community who have left the recipe rave reviews! Chocolate chip cookies are loved for their soft, chewy texture and totally delicious. Our best-rated chocolate chip cookie recipe is sure to become your preferred recipe.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate chip cookies worthy of baking is a lot easier than you think. There’s a complete recipe with step-by step instructions on the below recipe. But let’s review the fundamentals:
List of making chocolate chip cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
These are the basic kitchen items that you’ll need to create the finest chocolate chip cookies in your life:
Butter: The classic chocolate chip cookie recipe is made with two butter sticks blended with brown and white sugars. The combination of sugars gives the perfect balance of taste.
Eggs : Eggs provide moisture and serve in the role of a binding agent that is, they help to keep the dough in place.
Vanilla extract of vanilla adds flavor to the chocolate chip cookies.
Baking soda Baking soda works as leavener. This means it assists in making cookies rise.
Water A little bit of hot water generates steam when baking in conjunction with baking soda to lift the cookies.
Salt A small amount of salt will enhance the taste of the other ingredients, however it will not make the cookies taste salty.
Flour All-purpose flour assists produce gluten, which provides structure to the dough for cookies.
Chocolate chips Then, of course you’ll require semisweet chocolate chips! You can choose to use milk or dark chocolate chips if you like.
Nuts (optional): Walnuts aren’t required however they provide an nutty taste and welcome crunch.
How to Make Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies Step-By-Step
Here’s a quick overview of what you can expect to see when you bake chocolate chip cookies from scratch:
1. Beat the sugar and butter before adding the vanilla and eggs.
2. Dissolve baking soda with hot water, then add it to the mix.
3. Incorporate the chocolate chips, flour and walnuts.
4. Drop dough onto a baking sheet.
5. Bake till the sides are golden.
How Long to Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you bake them in an oven heated at 350° F the chocolate chip cookies will be perfect baked in less than 10 minutes. The edges are golden brown, as well as the cookies will be largely set (they’ll remain in the oven as the temperature cools).
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F (175 degree C).
- Mix butter white sugar, butter and brown sugar using the aid of an electric mixer large bowl until smooth. Incorporate eggs one at a moment, and mix in vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Mix into batter with salt. Add chocolate chips, flour and walnuts.
- Drop dough-like spoonfuls 2 inches apart on baking sheets that are lightly greased.
- Bake in the oven until the edges are well-browned in about 10 minutes. Let the baking sheets cool briefly before moving them onto a wire rack to let them cool completely.
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies Timing
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Prep Time: 20 Mins
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Cook Time: 10 Mins
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Total Time: 30 Mins